2006-01-01

Feedbacks being a teacher

The semester has come to an end. Here're some feedback emails I received recently from the students in my Typography class -- these are not for showing-off, but some encouragement for me to maintain the passion to teach:

"thx for your comments and teaching^^"

"Thank you for you comments, I will improve my work with your comment. Thank you so much!!!!!"

"It is so surprise to receive your comments! Thank you very much as they are very detail and it is useful for my future improvement~!!! (It is obvious that you had put a lot of effort to prepare each lesson for us!!!) It is my pleasure to learn fr om you~~~ thank you >u<*"

"Thank you for your comments and I think I really learnt something in design field in your lessons."

"Thanks you for your lessons, i enjoy it very much. In your lesson i gain many knowledge and concept about typographic. I think this is well starting point to develop my typographic skill."

"Thank you very much for your email about detail comments on individual projects. I am deeply appreciate with them as they are useful for my design and development. Thank you!"

"I just wanted to say thank you so much for a great course, I've really learned a lot. I really appreciate all the care and work you put into preparing your lessons for us. Do you teach any other courses on the BA?"

This last student submitted his final project which he worked with another student in my subject to a public art competition, and to my surprise, they won! Congratulations!

2 Comments:

At 14/2/07 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Patrick, why were you surprised? ;)

 
At 15/2/07 11:07 am, Blogger ablogaday said...

Welcome David! Do come more often.

I was surprised because the concept they submitted was to a certain extent quite experimental and still need a lot of development if they want to take it to somewhere feasible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home